The registration fee for the Academy of Osteopathy is 120 Euros and is not refundable in the event of resignation or credited towards the remuneration for the training.
The cost of a single (mandatory) seminar is 350 Euros.
The program of the Academy includes 44 seminars and 4 examination sessions.
The cost of the exam is 170 Euros.
The Academy of Osteopathy guarantees fixed and unchanging costs in a given training year.
As part of the above of fees, the Participant receives:
1. Access to the mobile application of the Academy of Osteopathy, including:
- Learning materials
- Class syllabus
- Schedule of classes for all cities (Poznań, Wrocław, Warsaw, Kraków, Gdańsk.)
2. Printed training materials (scripts).
3. Translation - classes translated from French, German and English into Polish (consecutive translator).
4. Assistant (Academy of Osteopathy Graduate) - each group is looked after by one or two Assistants (depending on the number of participants).
5. Review classes before each seminar.
6. Access to closed substantive webinars of the Academy of Osteopathy.
It is possible to obtain funding from the KFS and BUR for training and courses conducted by the Academy of Osteopathy. If you are interested in co-financing (individual offer), please contact us: email@example.com