MULTIMEDIA ACADEMY PLATFORM
The Student Zone of the Academy of Osteopathy was created for the students of the Academy as a space for learning and communication outside the classroom.
The Zone can be used by students, but also group assistants, lecturers or the administration of the Academy.
POSSIBILITIES OF THE STUDENT ZONE OF THE OSTEOPATHIA ACADEMY:
- informing about all news and changes concerning your group and the whole Academy,
- e-learnings, i.e. tests containing 10 to 30 questions, prepared after each class, helping to consolidate material from the seminar,
- access to class schedules,
- specialist and industry articles to download,
- teaching materials provided by lecturers for groups,
- syllabuses available before each class so that you can properly prepare for the seminar.
Access to the student area is given to students of the Academy immediately after the first class.
The Academy’s educational program is based on the standards used in the largest osteopathic schools in the world and covers over 2,000. teaching hours carried out by 44 seminars during the 4.5-year teaching cycle.
After completing 4.5 years of teaching, you get the opportunity to write a diploma thesis and obtain the title of Certified Osteopath.