Why Osteopathy Academy?
Develop with us!
The dynamic development of the Academy, its program, didactic facilities and cooperation with the best osteopaths in the country and the world allow us to provide our students with the highest quality of education.
FOR THE CHOICE OF OUR SCHOOL:
- 2138 teaching hours as part of the curriculum.
- 44 specialized seminars.
- From 2019, also access to exceptional classes in Medical Semiology and Nutrition.
- Easy accessibility, thanks to the school’s location in as many as 4 cities: Poznań, Kraków, Warsaw and Wrocław.
- Accessibility for listeners from all over Poland. From 2019, recruitment also to Gdańsk.
- Highly qualified, international teaching staff consisting of the best osteopaths in the world.
- Support of experienced osteopaths – Assistants at the Academy of Osteopathy.
- Emphasis on the practical form of seminar education.
- Work with the patient – classes at the Clinic of the Academy of Osteopathy implemented after 2 years.
- Belonging to the Osteopathic Academy OSEAN (Osteopathic European Academic Network) – an organization of the best osteopathic schools in Europe.
- Comfortable teaching facilities.
- Opportunity to participate in the only osteopathic camp in Poland organized especially for students, lecturers and partners of the Osteopathy Academy.
The Academy’s educational program is based on the standards used in the largest osteopathic schools in the world and covers over 2,000. teaching hours carried out by 44 seminars during the 4.5-year teaching cycle.
After completing 4.5 years of teaching, you get the opportunity to write a diploma thesis and obtain the title of Certified Osteopath.