Applied kinesiology and functional biochemistry
Curriculum and topics of classes
INTRODUCTION TO THE COURSE
Applied kinesiology is an integrated, scientifically confirmed system of theoretical knowledge and clinical experience that allows you to assess the level of health of the human body from the mechanical (structure), chemical (biochemical economy) and mental (emotional sphere) point of view using a standardized muscle test. The training, supplemented with knowledge and practice in the field of functional biochemistry, which is one of the scientific foundations of remedial treatments, gives huge and truly innovative therapeutic possibilities available to both osteopaths, physiotherapists and doctors. This method belongs to the group of methods with a holistic approach.
During the 12 course modules, participants will have the opportunity to gain unique knowledge and practice of this innovative method, where we combine Applied Kinesiology and Functional Biochemistry.
The first 3 seminars will take place on the following dates:
24-26.04.2020 – Seminar 1
21-23.08.2020 – Seminar 2
02-04.10.2020 – Seminar 3
- History of Applied Kinesiology
- Basic aspects of KS
- Five factors that regulate the mechanism of action of the reflex arc
- Physiological and biochemical aspects of muscle contraction:
- Mechanisms of strength and reactivity of muscles, muscle tension
- The art of manual muscle test.
- General metabolism metabolism, Enzymes
- Visual diagnosis of a non-optimal, static stereotype as a screening system for detecting pathogenetically significant hypotonic muscle.
- Functional biochemistry of macronutrients
- Visual criteria of the dynamic stereotype
- muscle reactive
- Visual criteria for a typical movement pattern
- The concept of optimal motor stereotype
- Functional biochemistry of trace elements
- Kinesiological examination of pelvic dysfunction
- Molybdenum, selenium, iodine, chromium, iron, cobalt in metabolism and in the functions of organs and tissues.
- Kinesiological examination of spinal dysfunction, Lowett Brothers Principle, Frayett Law, muscle testing
- Functional biochemistry of vitamins
- The role of probiotics in restoring vitamin balance
- Kinesiological examination of the craniosacral system
- Functional biochemistry of amino acids
- The stomatognathic system and its components
- Interaction of the stomatognathic system with the nervous, endocrine, craniosacral system, internal organs and body meridians
- Functional biochemistry of enzymes
- Basics of kinesiology and neurophysiology, electromagnetism.
- Production of energy by the human body.
- Kinesiological examination of diaphragm and abdominal organs dysfunctions.
- Toxicity and detoxification, toxic burden on modern man
- Kinesiological examination of functional disorders of the emotional sphere
- Emotions and their relationship with various body structures and biochemical processes
- Symptoms, diagnosis, correction of emotional-muscular, emotional-cranial, emotional-visceral, emotional-energetic, emotional-chemical disorders using the principles and methods of applied kinesiology
- Functional biochemistry in correction of emotional problems
- Serotonin as a neurotransmitter, serotonergic nerve transmission mechanisms. The formation and breakdown of serotonin.
- Depression and serotonin metabolism: myths and reality