ABOUT THE ACADEMY
Clinic of the Academy of Osteopathy
WE CARE FOR GOOD PRACTICES
That is why we have created the Osteopathy Academy Clinic – a place where students improve their skills under the supervision of experienced osteopaths, and patients can take advantage of a free consultation. During classes at the Clinic, participants work with the patient in groups of several people. Each consultation is supervised by an osteopath expert who supports participants in their independent practice.
WHAT DOES A TRAINING PARTICIPANT GAIN?
- improving workshop skills under the guidance of an expert
- changing the way of thinking while working with a patient
- confrontation of knowledge acquired during classes with real work in the office
- ability to move away from schematic treatment, a comprehensive look at the problem
- ability to conduct an effective patient interview and prepare an appropriate treatment methodology
Students who have completed the 2nd year of the Academy may take part in clinical practices. Apprenticeship dates are agreed during the academic year.
It is worth noting that the clinic’s activities contribute to spreading patients’ awareness of osteopathic medicine, and free visits provide greater access to osteopathic services
The Academy’s educational program is based on the standards used in the largest osteopathic schools in the world and covers over 2,000. teaching hours carried out by 44 seminars during the 4.5-year teaching cycle.
After completing 4.5 years of teaching, you get the opportunity to write a diploma thesis and obtain the title of Certified Osteopath.