Grow with us!
Thanks to its dynamic development, curriculum, teaching facilities as well as cooperation with the best osteopaths at home and abroad, the AO ensures the best quality of education for its students
Why choose AO?
- As many as 2 000 teaching hours within a four-year curriculum.
- High availability due to location of school in 4 cities: Poznan, Krakow, Warsaw and Wroclaw.
- A team of highly qualified international teachers who are also the best osteopaths in the world.
- Support provided by experienced osteopaths – AO Assistants.
- Focus on hands-on style of teaching through seminars.
- Work with patient: classes in osteopaths' consultation rooms and in AO Clinic that are taught already from the first year of the course.
- AO's membership in OSEAN (Osteopathic European Academic Network), organisation associating the best schools of osteopathy in Europe.
- Comfortable teaching facilities.